Walking Through Glass, Dreams and Writing

In this Weblog, I hope to explore dreams, poetry (and other writing), and the connections between dreaming and writing. I hope you will participate in a dialogue on the subject. Please DO post comments.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Lumpers and Splitters

I studied taxonomy in college and learned about lumpers and splitters. Some taxonomists like to divide and divide into smaller and smaller groups while others look for similarities and group things together. I've been splitting my blogs into topics, but sometimes, the topics overlap. I posted a dreamwork piece on the Full Tilt Retreat Blog because I wrote it at my Spuddy Retreat Day three and wanted a continuity in that blog--a daily entry. So--if you'd like to see a dream used in a flash piece called Calico Wind, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home